Welcome to our Parent/Carer Progression Information page. We appreciate the importance of your support in your young person’s decision making, so we have put this page together to help you stay informed about all aspects of the pathways available to your young person after they finish their studies with us.
On this page you will find recordings of live events, useful links and resources which will help equip you with the knowledge to best support your young person in the route they choose to progress on to after college.
Local Offer: University Studies at West Suffolk College
Visit the University Studies website to browse degrees, HNDs and HNCs, as well as our Access to Higher Education courses too.
Preparing for University
Taking Opportunities for Employment
Supporting young people in applying to university
- Higher Education Parents Guide
- UCAS Undergraduate: Advice for Parents and Guardians
- The Uni Guide - Advice for Parents
- Higher and Degree Apprenticeships Guide
- The Complete University Guide - Application Advice for Parents
- Save the Student - Student Money, Discounts and Jobs