It’s important for businesses to have a range of paths to higher skills. Accompanying further and higher education there is a key role for relevant, quality, and accessible technical and professional training.
As a prominent learning partner to business in the region, West Suffolk College provides many tailored and established professional short courses, either individually or to groups of employees, at the College or on site.
In addition to training at your request, we offer open training opportunities throughout the year. You can enrol any number of staff to scheduled courses.
The core training we offer encompasses a wide range industries and roles found in the region:
- Business Skills, such as Customer Service, Purchasing, HR, IT and Accountancy
- Leadership and Management, Fully accredited ILM Centre delivering from Level 2 to 7
- Legislative Courses, such as First Aid, Food Hygiene and Health and Safety
- Electrical, PAT Testing, Wiring Regs, Inspection & Testing, Basic Electric Updates
- Teacher Training/Assessing, Wide range available including coaching and mentoring
- Health & Care, Care Certificate, Safeguarding, Infection Control
- Driver Training, Driver CPC update training
- Engineering, PEO units, welding, CAD training
If you are looking for help with a short course outside the core range above, we would be happy to discuss developing a programme that fits precisely with your needs.
Commercial Training Courses
Feedback from employers
What made you choose West Suffolk College to help you with your training requirements?
West Suffolk College always provide fair quotes, a patient and flexible service. Every staff member who has attended a West Suffolk College course has always returned with positive feedback and eagerness to return.
How do the courses help in the running of your business?
Our staff all have different personal targets and objectives. West Suffolk College are always very flexible in adapting to our unique requirements and this allows us to focus on what the business really needs.
Would you recommend the courses and West Suffolk College to other organisations?
Absolutely! West Suffolk College is now our first point of contact for all of our training needs.
For more information
Contact West Suffolk College