A safe and healthy environment is the basic minimum standard of any workplace. We go beyond that standard to promote a good example of a community that thrives on the quality of its environment and in its ability to care for its staff and students.
We operate a set of policies to safeguard students who may be in need of protection and to enable the College to meet its duties under the Children Act 1989, and Section 175 of the Education Act 2002.
Details of each of our policies may be found by following the links below:
- Safeguarding Policy
- Managing allegations of abuse against people who work with children or those in positions of trust (Whistleblowing)
- Policy and Procedure for Dealing with Bullying and Harassment
- Confidentiality Policy - Pastoral Care
- Procedure for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
- Intimate Care Procedure
- British Values and Challenging Radicalisation, Extremism and Terrorism