The Norfolk and the Suffolk Chambers of Commerce are working with the Department for Education (DfE) to put employers at the heart of the skills agenda with the launch of the Norfolk and Suffolk Local Skills Improvement Plan (LSIP).
Why get involved?
- Provide your insight into skills
- Provide your insight into skills needed within your business
- Help identity skills gaps within your industry
- Provide feedback on current skills provision
- Help shape a skills plan for the current and future workforce
Tell us more with our skills questionnaire. Scan or click the code to complete the short survey.
Events and connecting with LSIP
We’re hosting a series of events across Norfolk and Suffolk to discuss key areas of the LSIP programme, and what it can bring to your workforce. Over the coming months, we will be conducting Employer Engagement surveys, telephone interviews, opportunities for 1-2-1 discussions, focus groups and events.
For Local Skills Improvement Plan workshops and other events, visit www.cambridgeshirechamber.co.uk/events
Talk to us