The Careers Advice and Schools Engagement team have created some useful online resources for pupils in school years 10 and 11, to support their research into their next steps.
The resources can be used individually, by parents, in school lesson planning to support in meeting your Gatsby Benchmarks, so pupils can find out more about our post-16 courses, opportunities and life at West Suffolk College.
- Post-16 Pathways- a list of all the pathways available after Year 11
- SEND Pathways- the West Suffolk College SEND offer, pathways, and transition information
- Career Pathway Guide – a fold-out map to research courses and careers based on your talents
- TASK: My Skills and Attributes helping you to explore your skills further
- Apprenticeships – information about our Apprenticeship provision
- TASK: My Individual Progression Plan – map out your individual progression plan
- Useful College Information – bursaries, transport, careers advice and more on our website
Career Pathway Guide
TASK: My Skills and Attributes
Download My Skills and Attributes (Word Document)
TASK: My Individual Progression Plan
Download My Individual Progression Plan (Word Document)