The New Anglia Youth Pledge is all about supporting young people to overcome the barriers they face in developing skills and progressing in life.
The New Anglia Youth Pledge has 7 guiding principles:
1. A service to improve life chances
2. Equal access to the service including all rural and coastal areas
3. Coaching tailored to individual needs and throughout the skills to career journey
4. Work experience opportunities
5. Career prospects
6. Job opportunities pipeline
7. Providing a joined up service.
Our Youth Pledge Project aims to transform the employment opportunities for unemployed young people; those furthest from the labour market;