Dedicated West Suffolk College buses are available between Soham, and Newmarket as well Diss, Eye, Debenham and Stowupland, as well as Haverhill.
Prices of the passes for each route are:
- Term ticket: 2 days - £200 per term
- Term ticket: 3 days - £250 per term
- Term ticket: 5 days - £300 per term
Journey passes are only valid on the route they are purchased for and students will be asked to show their Student ID with their pass on boarding.
If you are on a low household income, you can apply to the College for financial support with the cost of travel.
To be eligible to apply for Financial Support, you must meet these criteria:
- You must be an enrolled student as defined by West Suffolk College.
- You must have been resident in the British Isles (or the European Union for purposes other than education) for the last three years.
- Your household income must be below £19k for 16-18 or £25k for 19+ (if your income is higher, you may still be able to apply for funding, depending on your family circumstances.
Financial support is dependant upon Government legislation and is therefore subject to change. Whatever your circumstances, you can always consult us before applying for any course.
Find out more on how to apply for a bursary here.