We are able to offer careers advice appointments either via telephone, Microsoft Teams or in person (current students only).
What to expect from a careers advice appointment?
- A 1:1 discussion
- Your appointment will be 30 minutes, but we may not need all this time.
- We will offer you impartial advice on careers and training routes
- We will agree the aims of the session with you at the start, and we may refer you to another department in the college or external organisation.
- For students, any key action points will be recorded on your student record, and we would encourage you to also take your own notes during the meeting (an action plan may be provided for external clients).
- We will not share any information discussed without your permission
- Everything you discuss will remain confidential unless we have a safeguarding issue
- Our advisors are CDI registered and follow their code of ethics