Do you like to spread happiness and positivity? Would you like to run fun events for students? Sounds like you would be a great West Suffolk College Wellbeing Champion!
Tell me more
- Our champions will organise and run wellbeing events linked to the college calendar.
- Build an ethos of kindness throughout the college and within your own vocational area
- Support in further developing the caring and considerate environment amongst staff and
What is in it for me?
- If successful you will be part of 20 champions who will gain experience at coming up with a brand/logo as well as set goals/aims for this new project
- You will develop new skills such as organizing events and public speaking.
Become a champion
Our wellbeing champions programme is looking for new champions. There are lots of great reasons to join and lots of different roles for everybody. Don't forget to follow us on Instagram and subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Click below to watch the Trans Talks on our YouTube channel.