A mixture of recordings and resources about our support services.
- Getting Ready for College - General information, bursary applications, transport and facilities
- Personal Support Tutors and Student Welfare - Find out about the role of a PST and our Student Welfare team
- Learning Support - A team designated to support with learning in and out of the classroom
- Work & Industry Placements - Info about how work and industry placements are organised at the College
- Careers, Advice and Guidance - Visit our careers page for additional support and guidance
Getting Ready for College
Personal Support Tutors and Student Welfare
Work and Industry Placements
Careers, Advice & Guidance
Click below to visit the Careers, Advice and Guidance homepage. Our team of Level 6 qualified careers advisors, Maggie, Clare, and Ellie are available to support students make the right career and study choices. We offer confidential and impartial advice to our students as well as those seeking to come and join the college.