Here you can find out more about our application and enrolment process.
- Getting Ready for College Summer Timeline
- Getting Ready for College Talk - a record PowerPoint talk to help new applicants feel prepared for College
- How to Make an Online Application to West Suffolk College - It’s not too late to make an online application. To find out more about the process, check out this short step by step video and accompanying booklet.
- Enrolment Information will be available soon about enrolment over the summer
- 360 Virtual Campus Tour explore our facilities
It’s nearly time to enrol!
If you are starting a full-time course with us in September you will be able to start your enrolment from Thursday 12 August.
To complete your enrolment you will need to follow these simple steps:
Click on the link below to access your account:
Follow the instructions as per the form and upload a photograph of your GCSE results/most recent qualification. This can be a screenshot of your results email/confirmation, but please ensure the photo includes your name and all of your results.
You will be contacted by a member of the West Suffolk College team to discuss your enrolment, confirm your actual course, provide you with information regarding the start of your course and to answer any questions you may have. This will take place between 16 August to 27 August.
If you feel that you have not met the entry requirements for your chosen course, please be reassured that other options will be discussed with you and we will still be able to offer you a place at West Suffolk College.
Induction and start dates
Your Induction day is an essential part of your enrolment. For most courses this will take place on Wednesday 1 September, please see below to check your individual course Induction date. Please note that this will be discussed with you prior to this date.