The Progression to Higher Education and Schools Engagement team have created some helpful online resources for your Year 12 and 13 students, to support research into their Post-18 decisions.
The following resources can be used in lesson planning, to support in meeting your Gatsby Benchmark 7, or you can sign-post them to you students, so they can start researching University Studies at West Suffolk College; our subjects, course highlights, facilities and more.
- Introduction to University Studies at West Suffolk College
- Exploring HE at University Studies at West Suffolk Collegeour recorded schools presentation
- Post-18 Jargon Explaineda glossary of terminology
- Post Application Support FAQsfrequently asked questions, answered by Take Your Place
- Opportunities on your doorstep Labour Market Information Sheet
- Useful University Studies at West Suffolk College Informationsupport services, transport, careers advice and more
- Applying to University with the new 2022 UCAS cycle
- Student Finance Information
- Higher Education Information webpage for parents and carers to support their young person
- What Next? Progression Planningkey dates and events and how to make applications