The Careers Advice and Schools Engagement team have created some helpful online resources for your Year 12 and 13 students, to support research into their Post-18 decisions.
The following resources can be used in lesson planning, to support in meeting your Gatsby Benchmark 7, or you can sign-post them to you students, so they can start researching University Studies at WSC; our subjects, course highlights, facilities and more.
- Post-18 Pathways - overview of the pathways available after Year 13
- Post-18 Jargon: Explained – a glossary of terminology
- Post Application Support FAQs – frequently asked questions, answered by Take Your Place
- Useful University Studies Information – Student Finance and UCAS presentation, transport, careers advice and more
- Student Finance talk – with Ellie our Careers and Progression to HE Advisor
- What Next? Progression Planning – key dates and events and how to make applications
- UCAS Application Process talk - with Ellie our Careers and Progression to HE Advisor