The Careers Advice and Schools Engagement team have created some helpful online resources for your Year 12 and 13 students, to support research into their Post-18 decisions.
The following resources can be used in lesson planning, to support in meeting your Gatsby Benchmark 7, or you can sign-post them to you students, so they can start researching Degree Studies at WSC; our subjects, course highlights, facilities and more.
- Post-18 Pathways - overview of the pathways available after Year 13
- Post-18 Jargon: Explained – a glossary of terminology
- Post Application Support FAQs – frequently asked questions, answered by Take Your Place
- Degree Studies at West Suffolk College Current Prospectus – a current list of courses
- Stay to Study, Stay to Work – linking local Labour Market Information & our courses
- Why Choose a Degree Studies Course?
- Useful Degree Studies Information – Student Finance, transport, careers advice and more
- What Next? Progression Planning – key dates and events and how to make applications