Sponsor an employee
Our graduates emerge from Degree Studies at West Suffolk College primed for high-level and skilled careers. If you support your employees by sponsoring them to take our courses, you stand to benefit from their awareness, understanding and adeptness.
Realise the benefits to sponsoring your employees and how the process works.
Degree Studies at West Suffolk College offers a unique portfolio of degrees, degree apprenticeships, HNDs and HNCs available to be studied part time and very flexibly to fit around work.
Approximately over 100 of our degree students are sponsored by employers. The reason being is there are numerous benefits to sponsoring your employees to train and study at Degree Studies at West Suffolk College.
Why sponsor an employee to study with us?
There many reasons why it could be beneficial to sponsor your employees to study a degree, HNC or HND. Here are some of our favourites:
- An impactful return on investment
- An improved ability to retain valued and skilled individuals
- Increased staff motivation
- Resilience: your employees will be able to learn new skills and ways of thinking to contribute ideas and grow your business.
- Skillfulness: your organisation will benefit immediately from new knowledge and ideas, with more curious employees.
- Enterprising: our courses allow professionals to update and develop their existing qualifications.
- Motivation and Ambition: sponsorship can be a great motivator for high-potential employees.
Sponsoring your staff for a degree level qualification is an investment in your employees that will benefit both them and your organisation. Also if you are an Apprenticeship Levy payer you can use your Levy on Higher and Degree Apprenticeships.
Why not take a look at what we offer and come and talk to one of our friendly staff about the return you can get on your business if you sponsor an employee’s education.
Request a callback
Get in touch to discuss options