Employer: Lgc Group
Starting salary: £11,500.00 per annum
Working week: Monday to Friday – 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Apprenticeship: Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
Reference number: VAC001565914
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our stores team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and fast paced company as an Apprentice Stores Assistant. This role will enable the successful candidate to develop a wide range of skills through on-site training, underpinned by the Level 2 Warehouse Assistant Operative apprentice guidelines.
- Responsible for checking condition of incoming goods and samples and logging all deliveries onto a database
- Accurately goods receipting deliveries on ERP system
- Completing chain of custody forms for samples delivered to site
- Picking and delivery of material requisitions and Kanbans to designated locations
- Support Stock Coordinator in all duties relating to maintaining Stores in an organised manner and carrying out perpetual and annual stock checks
- Working in accordance with company SOPs to meet regulatory requirements
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong communicator
- Able to prioritise workload and work well under pressure
- Confident liaising with customers across all areas of the business
- A real team player
- Willingness to learn, help others and have a genuine desire to begin your career
- Comfortable with manual handing and working in an outdoor environment
Educated to GCSE level (C/4 and above in English and maths)
Closing date: 30 Aug 2019