Employer: CTPE Limited
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Starting salary: £200 per week
Working week: Monday-Thursday, 8am-5pm and Friday, 8am-2pm. Total hours per week: 40.00
Apprenticeship: Level 3 Engineering Technician Standard
Reference number: VAC001496863
As an Apprentice CNC Machinist, you will learn to use the latest cutting-edge machinery and software to manufacture high quality, precision components for the Scientific, Medical, Electronics and Defence industries. Working within a fast-paced environment as part of a small but dedicated team of CNC engineers.
Day to day responsibilities would see the operation, setting and programming of CNC machines. Inspecting components to ensure our parts meet strict quality standards. Working safely and efficiently in a modern workshop environment.
- Applicants must have good communication skills and be able to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- They must have a keen eye for fine details and quality and should work effectively and efficiently as possible
- Applicants should be looking for a career in engineering, showing a keen interest in the work they undertake and a willingness to learn and continuously develop their skills
- Grade C/4 in maths and English is essential
- Good IT Skills will also be beneficial as the role requires use of IT based control systems
Closing date: 31 Aug 2019