Employer: Treetots Nursery
Starting salary: £138.75 per week
Working week: Flexible shift patterns available over 4 or 5 days, specific hours to be confirmed.
Apprenticeship: Children and Young Peoples Workforce (Early Learning) Advanced Apprenticeship
Reference number: VAC001483040
- To deliver a high standard of learning, development and care for children aged 0-5 years.
- To ensure that the preschool nursery is a safe environment for children, staff and others.
- To develop partnerships with parents/carers to increase involvement in their child’s development.
- To be responsible for any tasks delegated by the Deputy Nursery Manager/Nursery Manager.
- To complete all academic aspects of the apprenticeship.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective communication skills and proven ability to relate to people
- An organised, methodical and flexible approach to work
- An ability to work as a member of a team while maintaining own workload
- An ability to work at times without supervision and to use initiative
- Empathy and understanding of children under five.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with children and parents.
- Ability to write reports and keep clear and accurate records.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Calm and caring nature
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Able to work on own initiative
To hold or be able to achieve English and mathematics GCSEs at level C or above
Closing date: 31st January 2018