Employer: Thorpe Woolands Adventure Centre
Starting salary: £200 per week
Working week: Monday 9.30am-7pm, Tuesday 11am-7pm, Wednesday 10am-7pm, Thursday 11am-7pm, Friday 10am-2pm. You may be required to work occasional weekends during busy periods. Days-off for external training and college attendance is encouraged.
Apprenticeship: Full Hospitality Team Member Standard
Reference number: VAC001470249
Thorpe Woodlands Adventure Centre is a busy residential facility which provides outdoor learning programmes to a wide range of groups. We are looking for a lively apprentice to support our catering team in delivering 2 meals per day for groups of up to 100 people. You will gain valuable experience and on-the-job training throughout the apprenticeship which will lead to a possible permanent position in the team.
- The Apprentice will need to be energetic and to enjoy working/communicating with children and young people
- You will need to have a good understanding of health, hygiene and infection control (training provided)
- Good levels of personal hygiene are essential
- Fun and friendly personality would be an advantage
- Being able to use initiative and problem solve would also be desirable
GCSE's, or equivalent, graded A-C (9-4), including maths and English
Closing date: 8th February 2018