Overview of course
In this short introductory course students will be introduced to the benefits, tips and techniques involved in basic reflexology suitable for practicing on family and friends.
What will I learn?
Over the three weeks of this course, students will:
- Discover the origins of reflexology and a brief history.
- Look at how reflexology can be used to boost the Immune System
- Learn some of the most useful reflex points of the foot to deal with common health disorders
- Specific reflexes to work to help balance the body.
- Learn how to be safe and understand when not to give a foot treatment
Our Complementary Therapy and healing workshop courses are not intended as treatments in themselves and do not come with any qualifications, they are designed to be an introduction only. Particular attention is paid to Health and Safety aspects
Who is the course for?
Anyone with an interest in complimentary therapies and holistic teachings
Will I have to provide anything?
The tutor will advise what is needed closer to the start of the course.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Saturday 10:00 - 12:00