If you are looking to gain an insight into the working world within the sports industry, then this course is for you.
This BA (Hons) Applied Sport programme allows you to drive your individual passion for sport, physical education and active leisure towards achieving outstanding underpinning and work related applied practices to be able to be a success in a fast paced and ever changing landscape of the sport industry.
The course provides a foundation year that helps you to identify the direction of your career development and then allows you to select specialist units within the second and third year to help you gain the best skills for your future plans.
With outstanding teaching, excellent industry contacts and unrivalled success from education to employment; studying Sport at Degree Studies at West Suffolk College is an exciting prospect.
With a wide range of optional pathways for all areas of Sport and Physical Education to international placements, there is a programme for every career ambition. Students with aspirations for the following careers:
- Sport Coaching
- Physical Education teaching (further study after completion of the degree for Teaching qualification)
- Therapeutic assistance for sport (further study after completion, leading to Sports Therapy)
- Sports Development Officer
- International Sports Coordinator
- Sports Events Management
- Sport and Active Leisure Management
Days & times
Starting September 2019