Overview of course
This two-day course provides you with the skills you will need for improving the environmental sustainability of your team and your organisation. It is ideal for anyone looking to make a fast and meaningful difference to their organisation's day-to-day operations.
The course is taught by an experienced sustainability expert and is accredited by IEMA, the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment. When completed, it will provide an internationally recognised certificate of achievement.
The desire to learn about sustainability
IEMA Level 2 Environmental Sustainability Skills for Managers.
Further course detail
Course content will cover:
- Implement organisation improvements by understanding the strategic and operational implications of environmental sustainability.
- Build on your existing knowledge and explore the tools used by environmental managers.
- Improve business resilience and efficiency.
- Evaluate the drivers for change, their potential barriers and methods to overcome them.
- Understand your data and use it to show improvements.
- Look at impacts across the value chain.
- Help employees to understand the improve their impacts.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
To book, please complete the appropriate booking form below:
We are in a position to access funding to support this training for Small and Medium Enterprises based in Suffolk and Norfolk with Employee numbers of less than 250 people. Please contact us for further details.
Days & times
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:00