Overview of course
In this short workshop, the tutor will demonstrate the use of all the major functions of a spreadsheet as used at work or at home. Students will learn shortcuts, hints and tips to help them to produce professional looking charts and spreadsheets.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand how Excel works including how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- Use the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use graphs and some other statistical tools including basic Macros
- Create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Use basic Formatting techniques, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- Print what you want
Who is the course for?
Anyone who has a basic understanding of Excel but who would like to imp;rove their skills to get more from the programme.
Will I have to provide anything?
Notebook and pen
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Please enrol on line or contact the centre (WSC in Haverhill 2 Park Road CB9 7YD 01440 7127177) for further information
Days & times
Saturday 09:30 - 12:30