Overview of course
This e-learning course and assessment with remote invigilation is aimed at individuals working in or wishing to work in any industry that involved the retail sale of alcohol. Anyone wishing to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol by retail on licensed premises must hold a personal licence.
West Suffolk College are delighted to offer via Highfield Qualifications the L2 Award for Personal Licence Holders qualification - Qualify at Home. This allows learners to learn and qualify from home or anywhere in the country.
Learners have access to full e-learning package for this qualification and are assessed by means of an e-assessment with remote online invigilation at home when convenient to them.
This qualification is approved for delivery to learners aged 16 or above. A Personal Licence however cannot be applied for until the age of 18.
It is advised that learners have a minimum of Level 1 in Literacy or numeracy or equivalent.
Highfield Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders
Further course detail
Course content to include:
- Nature, purpose and period of validity of a personal licence
- The application process and legal duties when applying for a personal licence
- The legal duties of a personal licence holder
- The Roles, responsibilities and functions of licensing authorities
- The nature and strength of alcohol and the effect on the body
- The law in relation to premises licences.
Will I have to provide anything?
To access this course and assessment, learners must have access to the following:
- Isolated Area
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Please contact us for dates and further information