Overview of course
Are you interested in cuisine from different countries and would like the chance to cook a variety of dishes under the expert eye of a qualified chef?
If so, this 6 week course starting on Tuesday 28th April, sponsored by Greene King, is a perfect chance to cook a starter, main and dessert and a few extra sides of the following countries and their cuisines:
- Week 1 - Chinese Cuisine - Sichuan chicken wings, satay chicken, stir fried noodles with oyster sauce, Chinese noodles, sticky coconut rice and mango
- Week 2 - Italian Cuisine - Bruschetta, spinach and ricotta ravioli, wild mushroom tagliatelle, Tuscan roasted broccoli and tiramisu.
- Week 3 - Greek Cuisine - Filo parcels with a tzatziki sauce, moussaka, Greek salad and baklava.
- Week 4 - Indian Cuisine - Onion bhajis, chicken tikka, chick pea and sweet potato goan curry, saag aloo and Gulab jamun.
- Week 5 - French Cuisine - Moules mariniere, beef bourguignon, dauphinoise potatoes and creme brulee.
- Week 6 - Mexican Cuisine - Nachos with a selection of dips, enchiladas, quesadillas and churros with a chocolate sauce.
You must be aged 16+ and keen to learn new skills.
Please inform us of any dietary issues, allergies or special requirements we may need to be aware of for health and safety reasons.
You will receive a West Suffolk College certificate signed by the Head Chef
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Tuesday 18:00 - 20:30