Overview of course
Health and wellbeing have become a strategic consideration for businesses. According to the IOSH report The Healthy Profit, sickness absence due to mental ill health alone costs the UK economy more than £8bn per year.
An organisation that is healthy and well is more likely to be productive, innovative and competitive.
Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing is for managers and supervisors working in any sector, and for any organisation.
This course is designed to provide managers and supervisors with the tools and techniques to improve health and wellbeing across their organisation.
This course is to be delivered remotely via an online platform such as Microsoft Teams or Zoom by a very experienced and qualified tutor. All assessment and project paperwork will also be able to be delivered remotely.
Course will run on 20 January 2021 with assessment at the end of the day.
There are no formal entry requirements.
IOSH Managing Occupational Health and Wellbeing
Further course detail
Course covers the following topics:
- A healthy company and why it makes good business sense to manage workplace health and wellbeing
- Health risk management
- Fitness for work and the importance of managing the fluctuations in people's health status
- How the promotion of a wellbeing programme can influence and add value to an organisation
From undertaking this course, organisations can aim to achieve the following:
- Improved organisation-wide awareness of health and wellbeing, leading to a healthier and more productive workplace
- Fewer hours lost due to ill-heath and reduced presenteeism, resulting in greater productivity
- Proactive staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within supply chain
Will I have to provide anything?
Delegates will need access to a PC or Laptop for training.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
To book, please complete the appropriate booking form below:
Days & times
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:00