Overview of course
A fun and informal day in a focused but relaxed session exploring the many exciting possibilites of working with glass mosaics.
Make your own beautiful piece of art to take away at the end of the day using a variety of coloured glass.
What will I learn?
On this one day course you will learn:-
- To cut glass accurately and safely.
- To produce a design and assemble a mosaic using a variety of coloured glass.
- The basic techniques involved in making a glass mosaic.
- The process of cutting glass using nippers and glass cutters.
- How to grout and clean your piece of work.
Who is the course for?
All ages and abilities 19+
Will I have to provide anything?
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Please either enrol on-line using the link or call West Suffolk College in Sudbury on 01787 880619 or visit us at 18-20 Cornard Road, Sudbury CO10 2XA
Days & times
Saturday 10:00 - 15:30