Overview of course
This one day course will cover beginner, and intermediate skills and techniques for Microsoft Excel. There will be chance to practise these skills through-out the day.
Course content is as follows:
- Entering and editing information,
- Selecting information effciently and effectively,
- Creating and using tables,
- Sorting and filtering data,
- Creating simple formulas, e.g. addition, sums, averages, and percentages.
- Formatting your spreadsheets to make them clear and easy to understand,
- Working with multiple windows, worksheets and workbooks,
- Creating simple graphs,
- Creating simple pivot tables.
The course will be run at West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds on 21 February 2019.
There are no formal entry requirements.
West Suffolk College certificate of attendance.
Further course detail
**Funding may be available to support the cost of this training. Eligibility criteria exists, contact us to find out if your business can benefit.**
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Thursday 09:00 - 16:30