Overview of course
This course is designed to increase delegates self awareness and equip them with the tools to build constructive relationships with others, at all levels of work, both internal and external customers. The best way people learn is through practical experiences; this course is very practical and consists of activities conducted individually, in pairs or larger groups.
Course objectives include:
- Understand effective communication skills
- Analyse types of behaviour
- Deal with conflict and behavioural styles
The course will be delivered at West Suffolk College, STEM Innovation Centre, Western Way, Bury St Edmunds, IP33 3TB on Tuesday 3 December 2019.
West Suffolk College Certificate of Attendance.
Further course detail
Course content to include:
- Principles of effective communication
- What is effective communication?
- Influencing skills
- Choosing an appropriate style
- Communicating assertively
- Assessment of three behavioural options
- The power of behaviour
- What influences our behaviour
- Handling conflict
- Different behaviour styles for handling conflict
- Communication in groups
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30