Overview of course
Building on the practical knowledge and understanding gained at the CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply, your learning will focus on:
- Key aspects of risk in supply chains and mitigation of those risks
- Processing and evaluating contracts
- Understanding the impact of legal implications when contracts are breached
- The different approaches to managing teams and individuals
- Sustainability and the managerial approaches that promote ethical practices
This qualification will help you to grow in confidence, improve organisational procurement and fulfill objectives.
You are required to complete 5 core modules, then choose your own learning pathway by selecting 3 elective modules.
Five Core Modules
- Managing Teams and Individuals
- Managing Supply and Chain Risk
- Managing Contractual Risk
- Advanced Contract and Financial Management
- Managing Ethical Procurement and Supply
Chose three Elective module from the following:
- Category Management
- Achieving Competitive Advantage through the Supply Chain
- Project and Change Management
- Operations Management
- Logistics Management
- Advanced Negotiation
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Please contact us for dates and further information
Wednesday 09:00 - 16:30