Overview of course
This interesting and informative course lead by an experienced Management tutor aims to provide delegates with the knowledge and skills to secure and grow their business in an uncertain future.
The course will be split into 3 modules of 2 hours per module and will be run over 3 consecutive Wednesdays in September and October 2020 with dates as follows:
30 September 2020
7 October 2020
14 October 2020
Delivery will all be undertaken remotely via an online delivery platform.
West Suffolk College certificate of Attendance
Further course detail
Module 1 - You can't manage what you don't measure
- Lessons learnt from the lock down - setting the scene for the course
- The importance of measuring your business performance
- Understanding key business measures e.g sales, gross profit, wage cost, overheads, aged debtors and aged creditors
- Setting and monitoring the important measurements
- Using measurements to drive improved performance
Module 2 - Cash is King
- The importance of cash in a business
- Creating and monitoring a cash flow forecast
- The signs to look for to show you are running out of cash
- How to avoid running out of cash
- Emergency actions to take when cash gets tight
Module 3 - Growing Sales
- Growing your market share - 4 strategies to use
- Getting new customers
- Getting your customers to purchase more frequently
- Getting your customers to increase their spend on each purchase
Will I have to provide anything?
You will require access to online learning platform.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
To book a place, please complete the applicable Enrolment form below:
Days & times
Wednesday 09:30 - 11:30