Overview of course
This qualification takes you all the way on your professional journey to becoming MCIPS Chartered. It builds on what you have learned at CIPS Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma and Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
Four core modules make up 42 of the required credits:
- Strategic Ethical Leadership
- Global Commercial Strategy
- Global Strategic Supply Chain Management
- Future Strategic Challenges for the Profession
Students are then required to choose three elective modules make up the final 18 credits:
- Strategic Programme Leadership
- Commercial Data Management
- Innovation in Procurement and Supply
- Supply Network Design
- Global Logistics Strategy
This is not an entry level qualification. You are required to complete or have exemptions from Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply and Level 5 Advanced Diploma in Procurement and Supply.
CIPS Level 6 Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Further course detail
This qualification will help you make a real impact in your career. It is recognised by employers world-wide for producing competent and confident procurement and supply professionals, capable of guiding and leading their organisations to sustainable success.
By the end of the course students focus will be on:
- Delivering effective and efficient procurement and supply strategies that enhance an organisation's prospects for long-term financial stability and longer-term success
- Development, configuration and implementation of global commercial strategy to achieve competitive advantage
- Evaluating the influence of strategic supply chain management and assessing the methods that are available to measure, improve and optimise supply chain performance
- Analysing the changing needs of the profession, looking ahead to consider future strategic challenges
Delivery of this qualification can be access three different ways. They are as follows:
Day Release - Mondays commencing 3 October 2022
Students to attend regular classes at West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds
Cost = £4190
Blended Distance Learning
Students to access course materials via e-learning and tutor support but attend revision sessions prior to examinations at West Suffolk College
Cost = £3600
All learning and revision via e-learning with tutor support.
Cost = £3190
All costs include study packs and examination fees but not CIPS Membership.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
To book please complete the form by clicking on the link below:
Days & times
Monday 09:00 - 16:30