Overview of course
Having a well thought out strategy is an integral part of any successful Business or Organisation today.
However, how many Manager have the ability to think differently about Strategy can be the difference between failing and achieving more for your Business or Organisation than you thought possible.
In order to significantly strengthen an Organisations Strategy, it is crucial to be able to apply Strategic Thinking.
This 3 hour Workshop, funded by European Social Fund NASCENT project will take place on Wednesday 7 July 2021 at West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds. The workshop will be lead by a very experienced and knowledgeable consultant who specialists in the fields in which they train and who will work with you to find sustainable, effective solutions to the challenges you face.
Willingness to learn.
West Suffolk College Certificate of Attendance
Further course detail
The workshop will run as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Why is thinking differently essential today and necessary in creating tomorrows organisation/ business (Introducing V.U.C.A)
- What's in a name?
- What is meant by the term divergent thinking?
- What questions to ask at the beginning of any strategic development
- What is meant by the terms
- Competitive advantage
- Strategic issues
- Strategic choice
Outcomes from workshop
- Updating existing knowledge
- Easily accessible
- Benefits from speaker insights
- Make new connections
- Strategic thinking also nets your valuable professional and personal benefits - including the respect and appreciation of your Line Manager, peers and direct reports.
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes" - Marcel Proust
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Wednesday 09:30 - 12:30