Overview of course
CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply qualification is designed for students with 2+ years relevant experience in a business environment. It will help you develop the technical skills, knowledge and competencies employers are looking for.
There are eight CORE modules which make up the 60 required credits. These are as follows.
- Scope and Influence of Procurement and Supply
- Defining Business Need
- Commercial Contracting
- Ethical and Responsible Sourcing
- Commercial Negotiation
- Supplier Relationships
- Whole Life Asset Management
- Procurement and Supply in Practice
No formal entry requirements required however relevant experience is advised.
CIPS Level 4 Diploma in Procurement and Supply
Further course detail
Main aims of the qualification are to:
- Learn about the core principles, concepts and practical applications when procuring goods or services
- Gain essential knowledge and practical skills in contracting, negotiation, supplier relationships, ethics and asset management
- Understand how procurement fits within the rest of your organisation and how it can help to shape key future business decisions
Based at the same level as a first year of an undergraduate degree course, you will be equipped with essential knowledge and tools that you can apply immediately in your workplace.
From 1 April, adults in England who are 19 and over and do not yet have A levels, an advanced technical diploma or equivalent, can now take their first full Level 3 qualification for free.
Eligible adults can choose from almost 400 qualifications, to help them gain access opportunities and get a better job and CIPS Level 3 Advanced Certificate in Procurement and Supply Operations is included in this offer.
The offer is part of the government's Lifetime Skills Guarantee and Plan for Jobs, helping adults develop the skills to succeed in work throughout their lives, and supporting businesses to find or develop talented people of all ages to fill skills gaps.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Date(s) to be confirmed