Overview of course
Aim of this course is to develop delegates' awareness of asbestos. By the end of the training session delegates should be able to:
- Identify the different types of asbestos and their properties
- Identify the health risks associated with asbestos
- Identify where asbestos is commonly found
- Identify practical controls for asbestos safety
- Outline the requirements of the control of asbestos at work regulations.
This course is delivered as bespoke training for groups or companies.
West Suffolk College Certificate of Attendance
Further course detail
Course content to include:
- Identifying asbestos
- Asbestos health risks
- Legislative / Licencing requirements
- Risk Assessment
- Dealing with asbestos
- Emergency procedures
- Use of Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Please contact us for dates and further information