Overview of course
Advanced Performance Management develops aspects from Performance Management (PM).
The papers tests a student's ability to assess different approaches to performance management.
All the questions are based around an organisation and students will be expected to tailor their knowledge to the situations.
Key syllabus areas include:
- Strategic planning and control
- Economic, fiscal, market and environmental factors
- Performance measurement systems and design
- Strategic performance measurement
- Performance evaluation and corporate failure
- Current developments and emerging issues in management accounting and performance management
Training will be delivered at West Suffolk College over one day a week.
ACCA APM Advanced Performance Management
Further course detail
The APM exam is a 3 hour computer based exam in two sections.
Section A worth 50 - 70 marks. Two compulsory questions worth between 25 and 40 marks.
Section B will comprise two compulsory questions between 15 and 25 marks.
Read through your PM materials, as this will be assumed knowledge.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Days & times
Please contact us for dates and further information