Overview of course
Performance Management develops knowledge and skills in the application of management accounting techniques for business planning, performance evaluation, decision-making and control.
The key syllabus areas are:
- Specialist cost and management accounting techniques
- Decision making techniques
- Budgeting and control
- Performance management and control
Course to be delivered at West Suffolk College, Bury St Edmunds as follows:
Tuition Days -6 days
Revision Days - 2 days
The Performance Management exam is a 3 hour computer based exam. All questions are compulsory. The questions will include a mixture of numerical and discussion elements.
- Section A comprises 15 objective test questions of 2 marks each
- Section B comprises three questions comprised of 5 objective test questions
- Section C of the exam comprises two 20 mark questions.
- The 20 mark questions will test decision making techniques, budgeting and control and / or the performance measurement and control areas of the syllabus. Section A and Section B can cover any areas of the syllabus.
Candidates are provided with an online formulae sheet.
Performance Management is the middle paper in the management accounting section of qualification, building on Management Accounting (MA) and preparing for Advanced Performance Management (APM). It requires you to apply techniques and think about their impact on the organisation. It examines students' understanding of how to manage the performance of a business.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
The programme costs are broken down in the following way:
Tuition Course - £525 per delegate
Revision Course - £400 per delegate
Purchase both courses together and get for £900
To book, please complete the booking form below:
Days & times
Tuesday 09:15 - 16:30