Overview of course
In this short workshop, the tutor will demonstrate the use of all the major functions of a spreadsheet as used at work or at home. Students will learn shortcuts, hints and tips to help them to produce professional looking charts and spreadsheets.
What will I learn?
By the end of the course you should be able to:
- Understand how Excel works including how to navigate and design a spreadsheet
- Use the most popular formulas including IF, VLOOKUP, COUNT, SUM, SUMIF
- Use graphs and some other statistical tools including basic Macros
- Create beautiful looking graphs and charts
- Use basic Formatting techniques, including; conditional, cell and number formatting
- Print whole spreadsheets or sections as you need them
Prior to the workshop the tutor will send out a short questionnaire to assess the levels of students' knowledge and to find out if there is anything in particular that they would like to cover in the workshop.
Who is the course for?
Anyone who has a basic understanding of Excel but who would like to improve their skills to get more from the programme. A certificate of attendance will be awarded for this course.
Will I have to provide anything?
Notebook and pen
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Please enrol on line or contact the centre (WSC in Haverhill 2 Park Road CB9 7YD 01440 7127177) for further information
Days & times
Saturday 09:30 - 12:30