Overview of course
Learning to use Excel can be overwhelming so this short workshop is perfect for anyone who would like to get to grips with and build a solid understanding of the basics of the Microsoft Excel programme.
What will I learn?
With minimal jargon and tech talk, students will discover how to get the best from the Excel programme. The workshop will look at answering the following questions:
- What is a spreadsheet and what can it be used for?
- What are cells and columns?
- How can certain data in a worksheet be highlighted?
- How can data be sorted or filtered for ease of use?
- What is the autosum function and what is it used for?
- What are the basics of formatting ?
- How do I print an Excel spreadsheet without cutting off columns
Who is the course for?
Anyone who would loike to learn how to use a spreadsheet effectively
Will I have to provide anything?
Please bring a notebook and pen.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Enrol on line or contact the centre for further information (WSC in Haverhill 2 Park Road CB9 7YD 01440 712177)
Days & times
Saturday 09:30 - 12:30