Overview of course
Learning to use Excel can be overwhelming so this short workshop is perfect for anyone who would like to get to grips with and build a solid understanding of the basics of the Microsoft Excel programme. With minimal jargon and tech talk, students will discover how to get the best from Excel both at home and at work.
What will I learn?
This workshop will look at answering the following questions:
- What is a spreadsheet and what can it be used for?
- What are cells and columns?
- How can certain data in a worksheet be highlighted?
- How can data be sorted or filtered for ease of use?
- What is the autosum function and what is it used for?
- What are the basics of formatting ?
- How do I print an Excel spreadsheet without cutting off columns
Who is the course for?
Anyone who would loike to learn how to use a spreadsheet effectively
Will I have to provide anything?
Please bring a notebook and pen.
I'm interested. What should I do now?
Enrol on line or contact the centre for further information (WSC in Haverhill 2 Park Road CB9 7YD 01440 712177)
Days & times
Saturday 09:30 - 12:30