Overview of course
The City and Guilds Introduction to Trainer Skills (7300) is a short, introductory knowledge-based award training qualification. It aims to build the skills, knowledge and abilities that are required to be an effective trainer.
The course covers three main areas:
- Planning (including session planning)
- Delivery (participants will delivery a 10 minute 'session' that they have planned)
- Evaluation (self, peer group and course evaluation)
On completion of the course, delegates will be in a position to plan, deliver and evaluate effective training on the subject area of their choice.
C&G Introduction to Trainer Skills (7300)
Further course detail
This course is suitable for any delegate who trains other employees in their organisation.
Course content to include:
- Planning, delivering and evaluating sessions
- Setting ground rules
- Use of icebreakers
- The learning environment
- Training resources
- Gaining and maintaining attention
Days & times
Monday 09:00 - 16:30
Tuesday 09:00 - 16:30