HR Data Officer
West Suffolk College –Bury St Edmunds
Permanent, full time
SALARY: £18,234.54 - £20,346.45 dependant on experience
The HR team are looking for a HR Data Officer, who can take ownership of improving and developing the HRIS. The successful candidate will act as the guardian of the Cintra HR System, ensuring the system is maintained. Storing and reporting accurate data for West Suffolk College and Suffolk Academies Trust.
- Maintain the Cintra HR/HRIS Database ensuring all information is accurate an up to date
- Write reports and produce data which meets the requirements of all stakeholders
- Regularly meet with Group HRD and Key Stakeholders / Service Leads to review information requirements.
- Produce all HR annual returns for submission with the relevant bodies
- Ensure that Staff and Line Managers are aware of and utilise the appropriate Self Service tools.
- Responsible for maintaining Cintra/HRIS documentation
- Comply with WSC H&S procedures, including emergency procedures
- Comply WSC data protection (GDPR) policies and procedures
- Comply with WSC safeguarding policy and procedures
Required qualifications, skills and experience
- Strong IT and Information Systems skills
- Excellent Communication Skills,
- Working with and processing data.
- Managing multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities under pressure, trouble-shoot, and to meet short- and long-term deadlines.
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Ability to meet fixed deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
Please ensure you familiarise yourself with our Character Strengths and Mission Statement to incorporate into your personal statement. You will find this very beneficial if you are invited to attend for an interview and it will help you to understand our expectations of you at an early stage of the recruitment process.
This College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing Date: 26th August 2019
Interview Date: 30th August 2019
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, gender, gender reassignment, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age in accordance with the requirements of the Equality Act 2010.
The College is committed to safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices and will undertake all the required pre-employment checks on the successful candidate including an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
All data will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018 For more information about how we access and use your information please visit our website – www.wsc.ac.uk/privacy-and-terms