Location: University Studies Campus, 73 Western Way, IP33 3TB
Date and time: Friday 8 October 2021, 8am to 10.00am
Join us for A Taste of Sustainability coffee morning on Friday 8 October from 8am to 10am. This is event forms part of the West Suffolk Business Festival 2021.
- Have a hot or cold beverage and breakfast item on us (vegan option recommended)
- Introduction from the Sustainability Development Coordinator
- Talk about what is to come with the Sustainability Centre, joining and creating a network
- Talks from our guests
- Chance to network
And we have also invited college and local guests:
- Richard Carter (Non-Exec IEMA director & Lecturer at West Suffolk College) - Will introduce us to the IEMA (Institute of Environmental Management & Assessment) courses the college has to offer and reduced rates for SME’s.
- Ned Harrison (BEE Anglia Project Manager at Suffolk County Council) - to speak about the council’s climate change activities and initiatives available to businesses.
- Julian (Love the Leaf Climate Action) - Talks on opportunity for change and importance of working with businesses, students, and local groups.
- James Hart (Project Manager, Avena)- Circularity in end of life and disposals.
Siobhan Eke (Strategic Partnerships, Director Liftshare and MobilityWays) - Talks on how as businesses we can #commutebackbetter, how to sign up and save money!
Register for the event