Location: The Milburn Campus, West Suffolk College (IP32 6RA)
Dates: Monday 10 June, Monday 24 June, Monday 8 July
Time: 4.00pm to 6.00pm
Free workshops. Limited spaces available. Small business fees normally £700 per person.
Tea/coffee and cakes on arrival.
We have an opportunity, through PLACE 21, the project-based learning programme, to offer some free workshops to small businesses working in the construction sector. You have been specially selected for this pilot programme because of your interest in the college – and the support you have already demonstrated.
The workshops will be run by Neil Foley from the Business Growth Club who supports small businesses across Norfolk and Suffolk.
The first three dates are: Monday 10 June, Monday 24 June and Monday 8 July all between 4.00pm - 6.00pm.
Some of the topics to be covered are:
- Understand how to market your business, without spending any money
- How to create quotes that convert into sales leading to more profitable work
- Stop competing on price and watch your profits grow
- How to avoid feast and famine and grow your business faster
- Grow your business by working with West Suffolk College getting the right people in place at the right time
- Local development opportunities
- BIM awareness