Location: West Suffolk College. Directions (Google Maps).
Date: Tuesday 7 May 2019
Time: 6.00pm to 7.30pm
Want to become a teacher? Hear presentations about the teacher training courses available, including entry requirements, application guidance, course content and potential career pathways.
Meet the teacher training team and ask any questions you have about the courses.
- Level 3 Award in Education and Training
- Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training
- Level 5 Diploma in Education and Training
- Level 5 Certificate in Education (University of Suffolk)
- Level 6 Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (University of Suffolk)
There are a variety of courses for those wanting to teach post-14 learners, from the Level 3 Award in Education and Training right up to the Level 6 Professional Graduate Certificate in Education.
Meet in the foyer of Suffolk House (University of Suffolk building - IP33 3RL). Presentations will be given to explain the different courses available, followed by a chance to meet the course teams and ask any questions.
Please note that we do not offer primary/secondary training.
Apply online for a course: